Are you tormented?
MONDAY NIGHT DELIVERANCE MEETINGS
Deliverance Ministries, Inc. offers FREE one-on-one ministry with trained ministers on Monday nights. Donations are accepted.
Areas Typically Discussed
- How healing emotional wounds can help us
- How inner healing can set us free
- Doors that can allow demons to come in
- The power that Christians have
- The power of forgiving others and forgiving ourselves
- How to recognize evil spirits
- Spirits of infirmities and praying for healing
- Dealing with spirits of witchcraft and the occult
- Eating disorders
- Dealing with “Haunted Houses”
- Ministering to children
- Praying for someone at a distance
- Multiple personalities
- How to stay free
5.30pm to 10:30pm or as late as 11.30 pm
(except major holidays:
New Years Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day,
July 4, Christmas)
Crestwood Vineyard Building
2515 NW 16th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
S. Parking Lot, overflow Parking on E. side of building
No childcare is available on site.
Please do not bring children under the age of 16
(unless their parents have received ministry
AND they have an APPOINTMENT to receive ministry).
Can’t Make a Deliverance Meeting In Person?
We offer home based, step by step guided ministry through our website.
It takes six months to a year to be fully trained in the basics, during which time you will be ministering one-on-one with individuals that come for ministry.
IS AVAILABLE TO MINISTER PRIVATELY ONE ON ONE
BY PHONE, SKYPE OR FACETIME AT $75.00 PER HOUR.
2-4 HOURS ARE NEEDED FOR MINISTRY.
Subscribe To Newsletter